Thursday, January 22, 2009

MEDICAL MALPRACTICE CASES INVOLVING LASER TATTOO REMOVAL (EXPERT WITNESS LASER TATTOO REMOVAL)

Having supervised thousands and thousands of laser tattoo removal procedures I am occasionally asked to serve as an expert witness in medical malpractice cases involving laser tattoo removal and tattoo removal procedures. I recently reviewed another malpractice case involving laser tattoo removal and was again reminded that patients (and many doctors) need more information on laser tattoo removal. I do my best to provide the most comprehensive, accurate, and up to date information available on laser tattoo removal and tattoo removal techniques through this blog so that individuals seeking tattoo removal services can educate themselves on the subject and avoid some of the adverse effects that I occasionally see as an expert witness in legal cases. As a board certified dermatologist and one of the leading authorities on laser tattoo removal I can be contacted regarding being MEDICAL EXPERT WITNESS FOR LASER TATTOO REMOVAL CASES. or calling Maureen at 310-659-5101, ext: 311 or e-mail KirbyDermatology@gmail.com.

Thank you,

Dr. Will Kirby

1 comment:

sharon said...

I think it's sad when laser tattoo removal procedures can go so wrong, by even well-meaning doctors, due to negligence and the lack of knowledge that is needed to provide a safe experience for their trusting patient. I would think that it's essential to ask as many questions as possible in order to prevent the worst from happening, but I know of some doctors who won't even answer necessary questions, which is mind-boggling to me. As a result, one can be left with wounds and scars that may never fully heal and a lot of unnecessary pain and trauma from such an experience, which I'm sure you’ve seen.

It's a good thing that there are caring doctors like you who are willing to answer questions and provide helpful and critical information from your expertise and aren't willing to let someone fall through the cracks. The laser tattoo removal business needs more like you.