Saturday, October 11, 2008

LASER TATTOO REMOVAL BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES...

One of the most common requests I get from new patients is to view before and after pictures. We take pictures at every single treatment but we only make these available for others to see with a patient's permission. Needless to say, because many patients are trying to erase the past they never want their old tattoo to see the light of day. That said, many patients are so thrilled that their tattoo is gone that they are more then happy to make their wonderful results know. Please CLICK HERE to see laser tattoo removal before and after pictures.

2 comments:

Alyssa J. said...

Very interesting, Dr. Will. The more I read and see, the closer I am to getting up the nerve to have my small butterfly tattoo removed. I'm such a chicken!

Dr. WILL KIRBY said...

Feel free to make an appointment for a free consultation. My nurse can give you an estimate as to how many treatments you'll need.